OLD LOUGHTONIANS HOCKEY CLUB LIMITED
This notice provides an overview of how personal information that you provide to Old Loughtonians Hockey Club Limited (the "Club"), will be used by us and explains your rights in respect of your personal information.
Information we collect
We collect personal information you give us when you register with the Club and information derived from your membership. This includes:
- Identifying information such as your name, address and contact details;
- Gender and date of birth;
- Details of your emergency contact;
- Medical details:
- Membership type;
- Membership payment information;
- Contact details of a parent or guardian (if under 18);
- Details of any relevant sporting qualifications (including coaching or umpiring);
- Education institution details or occupation;
- Participation in training and coaching; and
- Team and attendance records.
Uses of your information
The Club may from time to time obtain your personal information for the following reasons:
- Registering with the Club
- Registering with England Hockey and other bodies to which the Club is affiliated
- Registering with the leagues in which the Club plays and for tournaments or other competitions;
- Maintaining our membership database;
- Maintaining our alumni database;
- Maintaining our membership lists on the Fixtures Live database and on other hockey related databases as and when required;
- Maintaining medical information for safety purposes;
- Contacting you with information relevant to your membership and verifying your access to your website account and membership page;
- Details of events which may be of interest to you; and
- Disclosure and Barring Service checks where appropriate.
Consent to the processing of your personal information has been obtained by completion of the Club's membership form (online and/or hardcopy). The processing of your information for these reasons is also required for us to administer the terms of your membership with the Club. Where relevant, your consent to the processing of your personal information may be withdrawn at any time.
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information shall only be disclosed where permitted or required by law (or as outlined above) such as for the purpose of undertaking Disclosure and Barring Service checks. If your personal information will be used for any purpose not covered in this notice you will receive prior notice of the use for the new purpose and where relevant your consent obtained for that new use.
Storage of personal information
Your personal information shall be stored by the Club in the UK for the duration of your membership. Following termination of your membership with the Club, we shall erase all records of your personal information from our membership lists but store your records on our alumni database unless you instruct us otherwise. All personal information stored by the Club shall be held securely and shall not be transferred to any recipients outside of the Club unless your prior consent to such transfer has been obtained.
Rights and choices
You may request access to, or seek the erasure or rectification of your personal information that we may hold from time to time. You may also advise us of any restrictions you seek to impose on the processing of your personal information or of any objection you have to the processing of specific information about you. Where you remain unhappy with a response you receive about the treatment of your personal information you can also contact the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk)
If you have any questions or comments please contact us at:
Old Loughtonians Hockey Club Limited
Roding Sports Centre
or by email at: OLHC@oldloughtonians.co.uk